Thursday, January 13, 2011

I've been sprung!!

Back home from the hospital. Skippy and I are very happy to be back. But now my roommate, Nancy, is in the hospital. Whereas, I took the long trip into Scottsdale to go to the hospital, she went next door to John C. Lincoln North Mountain, which is across the parking lot from where we are. Like me she has pneumonia and some other infection going on. I just found out she is stable, and will be back soon. A lot of that going around. I've seen a lot of EMT workers coming in and out of the building lately. Our census is low right now with so many people out. The powers that be decided that since our census was low they cut back on the amount of CNAs we have per shift.

I haven't had a chance to work on a topic this week, but I have had several ideas suggested to me. One is how people got their name; and the other one is sort of related to that, and that is people's nicknames. So send me your ideas and I'll include them. You tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine.

Love Always,
Darci and the ever faithful Skippy

p.s. I have a new friend for Valentine's; it is a new bear named Addie. It is white with pink accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment