Thursday, September 13, 2012

Western Week

All this week here at North Mountain has been Western themed.  I plan to get up for one of the festivities tomorrow.  In the morning will be square dancers,  (I'll pass on that) but in the afternoon I will strap on the old cowboy boots and attend my very first Hoedown.  I have no idea what to expect but it should be fun finding out what a hoedown entails.

In other news, Monday, September 17th, will be my first wedding anniversary.  Steve and I had our commitment ceremony (finally) last year here in the Leisure Room. Can't wait for your visit next month, Sweetie!!  Love you always and bunches!!!

Well, sorry this is so short this week, but it's been kind of an up and down week.   The eyes are bothering me again.  But I promise I'll write again when I can.  

Til then--
Love always, Darci

No comments:

Post a Comment