Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day Everyone! It has been an interesting week as I have been unconscious for most of it. Between the infections and two IVs antibiotics working in me, I have been very sleepy, in a lot of pain, and I feel like there is a war going on in there. The medicine gives me bad dreams and nightmares. The worst nightmare was that in my dream I was walking and I got lost. There was a parade going on, and suddenly the crowd of people turned on me, jumped on me and literally started tearing off little hunks of me!!!! Thankfully, I woke up! I have also had very weird disjointed dreams-- partly due to the medicine and also due to fever, which has been up and down!!

I had my appointment with the surgeon this morning. At this point I don't need surgery on the abcess but I have to return in two weeks. Next week is full of various appointments. Three different dr. appointments for three different diseases. Yippee!! and Zippee!!! Lucky me! Came back from my appointment today to find that Teagen, my big boy bear, had fallen, and had bandaged ears and right arm. Poor baby now has his own medical disabilities!!! Silly staff!!!

Happy Birthday MOMMY! She will be celebrating her 77th in Las Vegas on the 5th of September. Look out Las Vegas!! Here comes the little old widow lady and her friend Peg is going with her!!

Haven't heard anything about the MD Telethon. If they do have it, please contribute as they help with ALS research, which helped my Grandma Spears. What an awful way to go!

I have had several people ask me to write about obstacles I overcame growing up, and hope to have that finished next week for you. Have a great holiday! Hope to see you next Wednesday!!! Same time, same station!

Love always, Darci

No comments:

Post a Comment